~Meet Our Top Blogger!~
Lets get to know Lauren better with our Top Blogger Interview:
~Top Blogger Interview~
1. When I was growing up ... I wanted to be a zoologist like Jane Goodall.
2. I once ... dreamt that some crazy man was trying to take my toes! I woke up in
the middle of the night, my face drenched from tears. I was screaming at the top
of my lungs for him not to take them. My husband will never, ever let me live it
down—but on the bright side, I may just have a really good story to write about.
3. Readers would be surprised to know I ... suffered from depression and became
very anti-social after a traumatic experience early in life.
4. Every day I ... challenge myself.
5. I like to ... volunteer in my community.
6. I have always wanted to ... write my own book.
7. I will never forget … my past.
8. The best thing about blogging is ... being able to be a part of a community that
likes the same things that I do.
9. When I am not blogging, I like to ... read.
10. I am working on ... opening my own business.
Thanks so much for all you do Lauren!
To find out who won this past round and how you can be a top blogger keep reading below
First place Winner: Turning Another Page Blog
Lauren posts on almost every event, always has the posts up on time and she also regularly signs up to review. All this effort, especially traking the time to read so many books, placed her on the top of the list this time around.
Lauren will be receiving a $15 Gift Card plus having her blog promoted on our Facebook page and on our Blog.
Second Place Winner: More Then a Review
This prize is being split into two parts. Donna posts events regularly but the things that tipped the balance for her to receive this prize was all the reviews done by one of her reviewers Bethany. So we will be sending out two $5 Gift Cards one to each.
Third Place Winner: Fictional Rendezvous
Always reliable and always on time Nichole is a great asset to our blogging team. Nichole will be receiving a $5 gift card
To find out how you can be a top blogger keep reading below
This award has been created for the sole purpose of allowing Loving the Book to show our appreciation to the bloggers who put so much time into helping us promote new Authors and Books.
We want to thank all our bloggers, but unfortunately sending each and everyone gifts would be impractical. So we created this award as a way to reward our blogger. We especially want to make sure that those who are putting in the extra effort know how much we appreciate them.
How this works:
1. All bloggers signed up with us are automatically entered into the award.
2. Points will be awarded for effort spent in helping us with our events. More effort expended equals more points (See point list below)
3. Blogger with top points at the end of the quarter term will receive the Top blogger award
4. In the case of multiple bloggers with the top points a random generator will pick the Top blogger from those with the top points
1. One point awarded for each item
a. Post ( create a post for a blitz, cover reveal, tour, or exclusive review)
b. Have post up on time with all information where it should be
c. Take the time to do a review of the book for a book tour
d. Take the time to do an Author Interview (you ask the question) for a book tour
2. Points will be collected for two months then reset once the top blogger is determined
1. The top Blogger will have their own blog promoted on a dedicated Top Blogger Page page on Loving The Book Blog for two months during the next round.
2. Loving the Book will also do a promo post for your blog on our Facebook page
3. The top blogger will also receive a $15 git card from Amazon. We will also have a 2nd place Blogger who will receive a $10 gift card from Amazon. And a 3rd place blogger who will receive a $5 gift card from Amazon.