many hats. We need courage to face our challenges and commitments. In Song
of Solomon 4, Solomon ascribes the essences of his locked garden to the
courageous woman he has taken as his wife. This inspirational study will
provide an opportunity for you to discover:
• The secrets of the fruit, spices, and essential oils in Solomon’s locked garden.
• A deeper meaning of these fruits, spices and essential oil essences in Scripture by studying different women in the Bible.
• How others learn through their struggles and triumphs when you meet Cinnamah-Brosia and the women with whom she does life.
• Encouragement to allow the Holy Spirit to cultivate the essence of courage in your heart.
• Fun facts about the spices and essential oils, along with ways for you to
enjoy incorporating reminders of the fruit they represent into your life.
Pulled reluctantly into women’s ministry nearly four decades ago, Lynn Watson now treasures the opportunities that were provided to lead, encourage and mentor women through relationships and Bible studies. She wrote a few of the studies, too. Drawing from those experiences, along with years serving others professionally in the complementary healthcare field and her love for essential oils, Lynn delights in bringing her readers freshly inspired insights drawn from and focused on the many fruits, plants, oils, and spices mentioned in God’s Word. Married since 1973, Lynn and Steve call Bartlett, Tennessee home. Their
home is filled with handmade treasures and lots of love for family, especially their five beautiful (of course) grandchildren.
Connect with the Author here:
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page